- 220/240 Volt (V)
- HV Capacitors Bank
- Both Sin Three Phase
- Electric power systems
Upheld by a group of experts, we have been a pleased manufacturer and provider of HV Capacitors Bank for our customers. It is produced by using best quality required materials with the help of latest techniques and tools. It is widely utilized in transformers and electric motors for improving the transmission capacity of the transmission line. All the provided items are tested on the various quality parameters before final dispatch. HV Capacitors Bank can be avail from us at common market price rate.
General Information: The active power produced by active current can alone be tuned into an effective use for the consumer, while the reactive power produced by the reactive current does not yield usable power and consequently is not registered on the active performance meter. The reactive power has negative effect on the generator, transformer conductor lines, inductive heating and motor chokes while causing voltage drop and fiscal losses due to additional electric heating. The reactive power required for the creation of the magnetic field round motor, transform continuously oscillates between current generator and consumers. The more cost effective way to provide the reactive power is to produce is by placing ABB capacitor close to the consumer of reactive power Motor/Trasformers.
Thus, relieving the line between generator and consumer of the transport for the reactive portion. This way several more current consumers can be connected to a existing supply system without having to extend or amplify that system if the capacitor are suitably positioned. Enhancing power quality improvement of Power Factor saves cost and ensures fast return on investment.
- All film dielectric is used and consist of polypropylene in the form of biaxially oriented film, hazy on both sides, and in two or three layers with laser cut aluminium foil for the electrodes.
- The Capacitors are impregnated with a NON-PCB base fluid.
- Dielectric Loss approx. 0.1 W/K VAR
- ABB Capacitors are designed, manufactured and tested to meet the requirments of IS13925-1994,IEC-60871, Voltage Range- 22KV-24KV
- Frequency 50 Hz /60 Hz
- Corrosion Protection
- Maximum Permissible Current Capacitors units shall be switched for continuous operation at an RMS current of 1.30 times the current that occurs at rated sinusoidal voltage and rated frequency, excluding transients.
- Temp range: 5 degree C to 55 degree C
- Decreasing Voltage drop
- 8Individual PF Correction
- individual PF Correction on three phase motor
- Individual PF Correction of power Transformers
- Individual PF Correction of group power factor correction
- Central Power Factor Correction of all industrial /Inductive Loads
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 1-7 Days
- All India
B4/76&77 Radha krishna kunj, Sector-11, Rohini, Delhi, Delhi, 110085, India